Visit Castello dei Vicari, the ancient medieval town and its enchanting surroundings with the free official tourism app of the Municipality of Casciana Terme Lari (PI).
Castello dei Vicari stands at the centre of Lari, an ancient medieval town inhabited as far back as the Etruscan era. The fortress was the seat of the Florentine Vicariate and around a third of the current province of Pisa was administered from Lari Castle for more than four centuries.
- Visit Lari and its surroundings following the recommended routes
- Explore the town by visiting the places nearest to you
- Organise your visit by creating your own routes, choosing what to see, depending on your interests and the time you have available
- Write the story of your visit to Lari, saving photos and points of interest in the Diary
- Share places, routes and stories with your friends on the main social networks
Do not miss any of the treasures on offer in Lari and its surroundings: the app will send you a notification when you are near a place that it is highly recommended to visit.
- Descriptive diagrams of the sites, also available offline
- Take a guided tour with Compass: let yourself be guided to points of interest even when offline
- Connection to the Maps for the routing function.
- Save stories in KML.
For information: www.castellodilari.it
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Dal Castello di Lari is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Dal Castello di Lari (version 1.0) has a file size of 52.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.